[slime-devel] SLIME minimal hardware requirements

borisman at netmail.kg borisman at netmail.kg
Mon Jun 20 17:03:09 UTC 2005

My name is Boris, and i have a question that google can not
    answer. I want to buy a very old notebook and i wonder
will
    i be able to run slime on it. The notebook is Toshiba
    Saellite 2100CS with i486 DX 25 processor and 8 Mb ram.
    I want to install Dewbian Linux on it and work in text
mode.
    (no XWindows). Will i be able use EMACS+SLIME+LISP on it
???
    Sorry bothering you, but don't know anybody else to ask.