[slime-devel] Re: Slime hanging on foreign function calls with Lispworks

Glenn Ehrlich glenn.ehrlich at specastro.com
Tue Jul 5 20:06:26 UTC 2005

> For the life of me, I can't make it break at the moment.
>
> Hope some of this might help.
>
> Glenn

One thing I forgot to add, I've just been recently removing the secret .slime
directory containing the swank fasls whenever I update my slime from CVS,
because it's been having loading problems with nregex.  That coincides with
the time that FFI started working for me.  I also download the slime
tarball rather than using command-line CVS to access slime.  When I do that,
I rename the existing slime directory and unzip the tarball and move the
slime directory to where it's supposed to live.  So I have totally clean,
fresh dirs both in slime and .slime.