[slime-devel] M-x slime-disconnect

Andras Simon andras at renyi.hu
Sat Dec 10 20:02:13 UTC 2005

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, Alexis Rondeau wrote:

> Hi there! Again I wanted to ask for opinions or solutions on the following
> problem.
>
> My setting is a Debian Stable with a 2.6.24 Kernel, cmucl 19b and slime from
                                       ~~~~~~
> todays CVS.

Be sure to send a copy of your kernel sources to Linus T! It'll save him a lot
of pain.

But seriously, I did what you described, and got the

> * ;; Connection to Emacs lost.
> ;; [End-of-File on #<Stream for descriptor 6>]

message, but didn't end up in the debugger, and could slime-connect again,
with no problems at all. swank::*communication-style* here is :sigio.

Andras

ps:  CMUCL "Snapshot 2005-10 (19C)", kernel 2.6.12-1.1381_FC3