[slime-devel] Any word on a 1.1 release?

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Mon Apr 18 20:16:58 UTC 2005

Peter Seibel <peter at gigamonkeys.com> writes:

> So I'm lagging behind my original plan vis a vis the Practical Common
> Lisp Lispbox distribution. (I've got preliminary versions of OS X and
> GNU/Linux Lispboxes up.) So now that it's mid-April is there any
> chance of an official 1.1 release of SLIME. To date I've been making
> my own "releases" out of CVS HEAD but it'd be nice to have an official
> one.

If tagged the release with SLIME-1-2.  A tarball can be found at

  http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/slime-1.2.tgz

but it isn't yet linked from web page.  I also uploaded a html version
of the manual at:

  http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/html-doc/slime.html

So, what's missing is the updated web page and maybe an announcement in
comp.lang.lisp.