[slime-devel] Re: [slime-cvs] CVS update: slime/doc/slime.texi

Dan Pierson dlp at itasoftware.com
Thu Apr 7 13:47:52 UTC 2005

Helmut Eller wrote:
> Maybe you can post your changes here or send them to the Emacs
> developers.  If the Emacs guys are too slow for our taste, we can
> re-add the file to SLIME.

Here's a patch against the removed file (which may also match the one in
the Emacs sources).  The default settings of the new configuration
variables match the old behavior, here are the settings we're using
internally:

;; Indentation control
(setq lisp-indent-function 'common-lisp-indent-function)
(setq lisp-loop-keyword-indentation 6);align keywords just after "loop "
(setq lisp-loop-forms-indentation 6)
(setq lisp-loop-simple-tail-indentation 2)
(setq lisp-loop-collector-added-indentation 2)
(setq lisp-simple-loop-indentation 2)
;; The following really needs to be put in a hook because it keeps
;; getting overwritten.
(put 'if 'common-lisp-indent-function '(2 2 2))
(setq slime-conservative-indentation nil)