[slime-devel] Re: SLIME docs - contributors

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 23 20:16:23 UTC 2004

Christian Lynbech <christian.lynbech at ericsson.com> writes:

> In the Credits chapter, there is a footnote about the thanks for DanB
> applying to his SBCL personality.
>
> I am unsure what the definition of "one of us" is but if that is being
> listed in the hackers list above, that same footnote should perhaps
> also apply to Christophe Rhodes and Martin Simmons.

I believe that's referring to the changes Dan made to the SBCL end of
things (the sb-introspect module of SBCL, for instance).  Martin
Simmons and I both have moderately substantial portions of code in
SLIME proper: Martin improvements to the Lispworks backend, and me
support for jumping to documentation from conditions in the debugger
and from the compiler, enhancements to the hyperspec lookup, and so
on.

Cheers,

Christophe