[slime-devel] inspector for clisp

Pascal J.Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Thu Sep 16 15:32:55 UTC 2004

marco writes:
> Pascal J.Bourguignon <pjb at informatimago.com> writes:
>
> > Just tag the last version of slime that work with clisp 2.33.2.
>
> 1) what should i name the tag? (CLISP_SANS_MOP?)

It should be documented.  CLISP_SANS_MOP is ok.  I've got a script to
fetch all the tags in a repository but it's not efficient.

> 2) is cvs rtag -D '2004-09-12 21:00' the right cvs incarnation for
>    this?

If you started MOP modifications after that date, yes.

   cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/slime/cvsroot \
       rtag -D '2004-09-12 21:00'  CLISP_SANS_MOP  slime

neither do we.