[slime-devel] the inspector (warning allegro and lispworks users)

marco mb at bese.it
Tue Sep 14 16:17:33 UTC 2004

i just changed the swank inspector api. inspect-for-emacs (ex
inspected-parts) now takes a second argument which is an inspector
object. this means that we get implementation specific inspectors
where available and default generic inspectors otherwise and clears up
the load order issues i was having.

i went and re-wrote all the implementation inspector methods to use
the new return-value format (previously those methods were being
ignored so the issue never came up). HOWEVER: I also made these
changes for allegro and lispworks, even though i don't have neither an
allegro nor a lispworks to test the changes on. i may very well have
b0rken things.

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.