[slime-devel] SBCL, multiple (zombie?) processes problems

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Tue Sep 14 05:49:46 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:

> Well whatever that is it could not be 0.8.17, my version is from CVS
> and I have update it yesterday and it is verson 0.8.14.13 (quite a lot
> of numbers;-) However I'm not able to compile swank any longer therfor
> my questoin if someone else has encountered problems.
>
> Your mail suggested that I'm not alone with the problems....

Yes, you're not. SBCLs 0.8.14.13 - 0.8.14.18 are broken vrt. Slime (or
anything else that tickles certain code paths, for that matter). Happily
the issue was fixed by Alexey Dejneka in 0.8.14.19 -- which should
appear soonish in anoncvs.

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."