[slime-devel] xemacs asking me "Enter recursive edit?" when sldb comes up

Sean Champ schamp at commonwerx.org
Tue Sep 7 23:53:50 UTC 2004

Hello again,

I'm using the debianized slime 1.0, point-of-fact-ly.

When sldb pops up, now, I am seeing XEmacs asking me (always, whenever
sldb pops up) "Enter recursive edit?" in the minibuffer.

  When I say "yes" to that minibuffer-query, things go well.

  When I say "no" to that minibuffer-query, then things do not seem to
  go well - at least, not until after I C-g , then C-] to clear the
  resultant emacs error-message.

So, I was wondering if there would be a way to tell {whatever is asking me
whether to "Enter recursive edit?"} to always "yes" - that being, to
always do  so.

Thank you

--
Sean