[slime-devel] Problem with viewing source with v from debugger

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Tue Oct 19 18:31:49 UTC 2004

My problem is not that I can't view source--works fine in Allegro 6.2
on GNU/Linux, fairly recent CVS Emacs, etc. My problem is that after
v'ing around a few stack frames to find the code I need to fix I hit q
in the sldb buffer to abort and the source I was just looking at
disappears jumping me back to who know's where--probably what ever
code my cursor was on before I evaluating whatever expression signaled
the error. Is there any way to get the source to stay put?

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com