[slime-devel] Re: Location of read errors

Gerd Flaig gerd at schlund.de
Tue Oct 19 11:20:23 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie <luke at synap.se> writes:

> The good news is that if you choose a restart to abort the compilation
> (usually press 'a' for abort) then the real error message should be
> presented to you.

ah.. works, thank you. Jumping to the source ('v') doesn't work,
though. I wonder why compiler conditions haven't been standardized
yet.

       Goodbyte, Gerd.

P.S.: Have fun at the EUC.

Gerd Flaig                     Technik                gerd at schlund.de
Bei Schlund + Partner AG       Brauerstraße 48      D-76135 Karlsruhe
 Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results,
 but that's not why we do it. -- Richard Feynman