[slime-devel] Re: Macro indentation redux

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Mon Oct 18 02:37:52 UTC 2004

Peter Seibel <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:

>> Okay, I'm totally confused. I have a couple macros with lambda lists
>> like this:
>>
>>   (defmacro with-gensyms ((&rest names) &body body) ...
>>
>>   (defmacro once-only ((&rest names) &body body) ...
>>
>> It seems that a few weeks ago, when I used these macros Emacs would
>> indent the bodies correctly, i.e.
>
> Bah. More chaos. I just restarted emacs and SLIME and now *neither*
> macro gets indented correctly.

And more. I guess I hadn't loaded the definitions that time (though I
thought I had). So I restarted emacs and SLIME *and* slime-compile'd
the files containing the macros and I was back to uses of once-only
indenting correctly while uses of with-gensyms are incorrectly
indented. Sorry for all the confusion--i.e. welcome to my world.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com