[slime-devel] Re: Indenting macro bodies

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Wed Oct 6 20:21:26 UTC 2004

Helmut Eller <e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> SLIME does by default nothing special for macros starting with "with-"
> of "def" because doing so messes up the indentation of defmethod in
> some implementations.  You can change the default by setting
> slime-conservative-indentation.

So that variable is set to t and lisp-indent-function's value is
common-lisp-indent-function yet I'm still getting "special"
indentation of lines following a "def" form. Which is particularly
ignoring in cases like this (indented with indent-sexp):

  (defclass column ()
    ((name
      :accessor name
      :initarg :name)