[slime-devel] Re: compile-log-show buffer

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Sun Mar 28 20:32:35 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie <luke at bluetail.com> writes:

> Helmut Eller <e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at> writes:
>
>> We byte-compile some functions when slime is loaded and some Emacs
>> versions display the log buffer.  Not sure what the right fix is.  We
>> could rewrite the functions so that they don't produce compiler
>> messages (might be difficult) or perhaps there are variables to
>> suppress the log buffer.  Suggestions welcome.
>
> Fixed. I wrapped the `byte-compile' calls in `save-window-excursion'.

Thanks. I'll try that.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming