[slime-devel] Tab behavior in REPL buffers

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Fri Mar 26 16:24:23 UTC 2004

I haven't looked deeply into this but I was wondering if anyone else
found the behavior of TAB in REPL buffers a bit annoying. I'm so used
to using TAB to indent code that I'm constantly hitting it to try to
line up my code in the REPL. Which usually results in a huge
*Completions* typeout window popping up with a list of every symbol in
existance because I'm usually sitting on some whitespace. I notice in
lisp source buffers TAB is *not* bound to slime-complete-symbol.

Should I just remap TAB myself or does anyone else find the current
behavior annoying and perhaps worth changing?

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com