[slime-devel] compile-log-show buffer

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Fri Mar 26 00:59:22 UTC 2004

Hello,

if I do (require 'slime) in XEmacs a *Compile-Log-Show* buffer
opens. This is very annoying. At the moment I use
(delete-other-window) in my init.el, but how can I find the real
problem?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming