[slime-devel] Re: (string= "(function . (cons))" "(function cons)") ==> nil

Michael Livshin usenet at cmm.kakpryg.net
Tue Mar 9 23:09:40 UTC 2004

Helmut Eller <e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> I have no idea what's wrong with print-arglist.  I'm clearly lacking
> pretty printing skills.  It works for me in 18e.

I'm lacking those too, but I found the culprit: I have *PRINT-CIRCLE*
set to T in my ~/.cmucl-init.lisp.

so perhaps you just want to bind it to NIL inside #'PRINT-ARGLIST.

> I disabled the tests and moved FAIRLY-STABLE back to SLIME-0-10.

oooh.  perhaps that's premature; I think I'm already addicted to the
starting animation. :)

thanks,
--m

--
All ITS machines now have hardware for a new machine instruction --
BOT