[slime-devel] Sometimes function arglists stop displaying

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Wed Mar 3 16:29:16 UTC 2004

I've noticed this a few times: I'll be using SLIME and suddenly space
no longer causes the function arglists to show up in the minibuffer.
SPC is still bound to slime-space but it doesn't work in either Lisp
source code buffers or REPL buffers. I certainly didn't do anything on
purpose to turn it off. I just observed it in Allegro though since I
switch impls a lot I'm not sure if that's the only place I've seen it.
I'll try to look into it if I get a chance but I thought I post here
in case anyone else knows anything about it.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com