[slime-devel] Re: Sorting contributors by last name

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Thu Jun 24 13:08:12 UTC 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Luke Gorrie wrote:

> NB: This means our hyperspec.el has now diverged from the one we
> imported (from ILISP, I think). That's okay, let's treat it as fair
> game for hacking. I know there're a few different versions of
> hyperspec.el floating around, so if ours is missing any features that
> people are using in others then please let us know and we'll fold 'em
> in.

There's on feature in the hyperspec.el in Slime that's not currently used
(or at least doesn't have a keybinding): common-lisp-hyperspec-format, for
looking up documentation on format characters.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus                   "Not as clumsy or random as a C++ or Java.
                             An elegant weapon for a more civilized time."