[slime-devel] Re: Sorting contributors by last name

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:01:15 UTC 2004

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

> Attached supports sbcl :ansi-cl :section references, and fixes a bug
> in common-lisp-hyperspec-section-6.0.

Thanks, applied.

NB: This means our hyperspec.el has now diverged from the one we
imported (from ILISP, I think). That's okay, let's treat it as fair
game for hacking. I know there're a few different versions of
hyperspec.el floating around, so if ours is missing any features that
people are using in others then please let us know and we'll fold 'em
in.

-Luke