[slime-devel] Re: restarts

Loyd Fueston l.fueston at att.net
Thu Jun 24 01:47:11 UTC 2004

I've had a similar problem under cmucl with a simple menu function
that originally came from a Kent Pitman(sp?) posting.  I've found that
\C-j followed by RETURN or \C-\M-m will produce the expected behavior.

>From the timing of when I first saw the problem, I'm guessing it was
introduced by the changes to (slime-repl-return) on 6-18, but I'm a
hobbyist and I'm really guessing.  I've tried to follow the relevent
functions through but it's getting late.  I hope I've at least given a
clue that will allow someone who knows what he's doing to find a
solution.  FWIW, I'll try to dig in later tomorrow if no one solves
the problem before then.