[slime-devel] Re: restarts

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Wed Jun 23 22:35:12 UTC 2004

Peter Seibel <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:

> Andras Simon <andras at renyi.hu> writes:

>>> I don't know if I or someone else fixed it, but the problem occurs no
>>> longer.  Mysterious :-)
>>
>> I can confirm this. Like a bad dream, it's gone. But now who should I thank
>> for fixing it? :-)
>
> Hmmm. I seem to still be seeing this in Allegro 6.2 on GNU/Linux with
> GNU Emacs 21.3.1. I just did a cvs update and restarted emacs. Any
> ideas?

BTW, here's a simple function to demonstrate the problem:

  (defun foo ()
    (restart-case (break)
      (use-value (x)
        :interactive (lambda ()
                       (format *query-io* "Value: ")
                       (list (read *query-io*)))
        x)))

Call it and select the USE-VALUE restart. I see the "Value: " prompt
in the REPL buffer but after I type 10 and hit enter nothing happens.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com