[slime-devel] Re: SLIME User Survey

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen larsi at gnus.org
Tue Jun 22 12:13:50 UTC 2004

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi at gnus.org> writes:

> Never mind.  :-)

But I was actually reminded of one kinda annoying thing with Slime.
It happens so rarely that I haven't really looked into whether Slime
has a way to deal with it, but anyway: Once in a blue moon while doing
something multithreaded and with lots of CAPI windows and stuff, and I
accidentally write something that infloops the Lisp process, `C-c C-g'
isn't able to do anything useful.  This probably isn't Slime's fault,
but in these rare instances I'd just like to be able to kill the Lisp
process.

So I'd like a command for doing that.

(What I've done when this happens until now is just going to a shell
and "kill -9" a likely Lisp process.)

  larsi at gnus.org * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen