[slime-devel] SLIME User Survey

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Jun 18 15:55:16 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie <luke at bluetail.com> writes:

> Which Lisp versions do you use SLIME with?

OpenMCL 0.14p2 darwin (90%)

SBCL darwin (10%)

> Which Emacs versions?

CVS

> How well does SLIME work for you?

better 95% of everything i've ever worked with.

> What bugs (reproducible or otherwise) or missing features annoy you?

Random minor bits and pieces related to OpenMCL. While some of them
are annoying none of them stop me from getting real work done.

the only place where slime could use some work is the
remote/multi-thread debugging stuff, but i don't yet have any
suggestions to make so i'll just let it sit for now.

> Is there some packaging system (e.g. Debian) that you would like to
> see SLIME 1.0 bundled with? If so, do you know how to coordinate this?

emacs.

> If you said anything negative above then please say something nice
> here to make us feel good:

if you're ever in torino drinks are on me, the first round at least
:).

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.