[slime-devel] Would like to add 'changed definitions' functionality

Glenn Ehrlich glenn.ehrlich.lists at cox.net
Thu Jun 10 02:49:10 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'd like to add some sort of 'changed definitions' functionality to slime,
i.e., be able to to evaluate or compile changed defs in the buffer or all
buffers.

I'm thinking of modeling this after the changed definitions of Genera
(from my new lisp machine :) or LispWorks.

I've looked at the similar functionality in ilisp (but you have to
manually mark functions) and Franz's eli (which looks like it might be a
good starting point).

Any particular hints or comments folks would like to make before I start?

Any internal functions that might be helpful?

--
Glenn Ehrlich
http://cooking-with-lisp.blogspot.com