[slime-devel] Tests fail on packages. [Was: Re: SLIME automated testing best practices.]

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Fri Jul 16 13:44:13 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie <luke at bluetail.com> writes:

> In SLIME we have a homebrew elisp-driven testing framework on `M-x
> slime-run-tests' that presents its results in an outline-mode buffer.

With the current CVS and CMUCL 18e-r4, I get 'Failed on 23 (0 expected)
of 43 tests'.  I've attached the outline-mode buffer contents.  The
first failure seems to be a red herring, and the others appear to be
appear to be of the form '"CL-USER> ..." expected but got "SWANK> ..."'.

Regards,

Dirk Gerrits