[slime-devel] SLIME automated testing best practices.

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Thu Jul 15 12:09:03 UTC 2004

Hi.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this mailing list, but I was
wondering if and how people are using SLIME to test their programs.
Looking at the SLIME manual, there is nothing that really jumps out at
me as a program testing tool.

Personally, I tend to have two windows above eachother: the top one
displaying an open Lisp file where I edit my definitions, the bottom one
displaying the SLIME REPL to test these definitions.  The problem with
this approach is that I don't save my testcases, ie I have no automated
regression testing.

How do other SLIMErs deal with this?

Regards,

Dirk Gerrits