[slime-devel] Multi-threaded debugging in Allegro?

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Fri Jul 2 02:40:34 UTC 2004

So I was checking out whether multi-threaded debugging in Allegro
worked and did this:

  CL-USER> (mp:process-run-function "foo" #'(lambda () (break)))

One time it seemed to have opened up an SLDB buffer to debug the
thread which I didn't notice at first and found later. But I just
tried it again from a freshly started SLIME and it didn't go into
SLDB.

So two questions: 1) Am I doing something wrong now that's causing it
not to use SLDB and 2) Assuming I am, is it supposed to silently
create the SLDB buffer? Is there some way to know that a thread has
ended up in the debugger?

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com