[slime-devel] eval-string bug?

Alan Ruttenberg alanralanr at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 15:28:49 UTC 2004

The issue that triggered the note was when I macroexpanded a defstruct
form. In that case the accessors were being defined in the wrong
package. So it looks like I misdiagnosed the issue - I think it must be
that *package* isn't bound. Since I was also evaluating these
defstructs I was also confronted with the rather confusing(amusing only
in retrospect) situation of no longer having defstruct accessors after
I did so. I'll make the change.

What's your experience that makes you worry about binding these kinds
of variables?

-Alan