[slime-devel] Yet another patch

Ivan Boldyrev boldyrev+nospam at cgitftp.uiggm.nsc.ru
Fri Jan 16 22:59:42 UTC 2004

When generic function is defgeneric'ed, but not defmethod'ed,
pcl::generic-function-pretty-arglist retruns nil on it.  I doubt that
using any other function instead of
pcl::generic-function-pretty-arglist will help, because even
common-lisp:describe doesn't show any useful information.

Slime with this tiny patch handles this situation better: