[slime-devel] compile-file-for-emacs in swank-clisp

Wolfgang Jenkner wjenkner at inode.at
Mon Jan 12 18:38:58 UTC 2004

> revision 1.6
> date: 2004/01/12 06:05:52;  author: vsedach;  state: Exp;  lines: +29 -27
> File compilation and loading somewhat work now. CLISP's compile-file
> returns some nutty number codes for warning-p and
> failure-p. Meaningful compilation messages still on to-do list.

Actually, I was convinced that my code was

;;; Ugly but essentially working.
;;; FIXME:  I get all notes twice.

(defmethod compile-file-for-emacs (filename load-p)
[...]

By the way, this includes compiler warnings and overlays at the
correct lines.

It seems that this didn't work for you.  On the other hand, your patch
does not work for me.  So, perhaps, we should work this out somehow.

Wolfgang