[slime-devel] Suggestion: improve sldb-fetch-more-frames

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 25 08:11:32 UTC 2004

Jan Rychter <jan at rychter.com> writes:

> I've tried adding a save-excursion to sldb-fetch-more-frames, but for
> some reason that doesn't quite do the trick. The beginning of my region
> then stays untouched, but after passing the --more-- marker, the end of
> my region jumps to the end of the backtrace.
>
> Which means, I find the current behavior annoying, but I don't know how
> to fix it :-(

I've committed a partial fix and end of the region should now stay in
untouched.  But for some reason Emacs deactivates the mark.  Setting
deactivate-mark to nil keeps the region active after
sldb-fetch-more-frames but it gets deactivated on the next command.
Perhaps some interaction with buffer-tick.  Strange.