[slime-devel] Re: C-g after C-c ==> debugger

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Wed Aug 4 08:02:17 UTC 2004

Helmut Eller <e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> Chisheng Huang <cph at chi-square-works.com> writes:
>
>> Typing C-g after C-c in a buffer editing a Lisp file will get a *sldb*
>> buffer to show up:
>
> Well, C-c C-g is supposed to do that.  You are free to rebind the key.
> I for one quite like C-c C-g.  If it should be the default binding is
> another question.  Opinions?

I think we should change it to not be the default binding. I've been
tripping over it recently when using SLIME along with other minor-mode
that I'm not so familiar with: I press C-c, remember it's the wrong
prefix for the command I want, then press C-g by reflex and end up in
sldb.

C-c C-b is okay for me.

-Luke