[slime-devel] slime messing with my window configuration

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Sun Oct 26 13:39:38 UTC 2003

hi,

I often use slime as I used ILISP: have two windows in a frame, split
vertically, one containing the lisp source, the other containing the
*inferior-lisp*. When slime pops up a buffer, e.g. a debug buffer and I
exit it, slime closes the window with my code in it and I am left with
just an *inferior-lisp* buffer in the frame.

Although I'm used to typing <restart> C-x 3 C-x b RET (luckily the last
"code" buffer is the default) now, it's pretty tedious.

Other than that, I'm very happy with SLIME right now. Great work, guys.

Thanks,
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf at acm.org>, asf at jabber.at, antifuchs