[slime-devel] More SLIME wish items

James Bielman jamesjb at jamesjb.com
Sat Oct 25 21:27:32 UTC 2003

On 25 Oct 2003, rtoy at earthlink.net wrote:

> In ilisp, if you're in the debugger, pressing C-d pops one level of
> the debugger.  In slime, I press C-d all the time, but cmucl sees a
> literal C-d and thinks end-of-file.  Fortunately, cmucl doesn't
> exit.

I'll leave it up to others on whether to add this binding to sldb
proper but this elisp in .emacs seems to do the trick if I understand
correctly:

(defun my-slime-hook ()
  (define-key sldb-mode-map "\C-d" 'sldb-abort))

(add-hook 'slime-mode-hook 'my-slime-hook)

This command is normally bound to 'a' in the debugger.

James