[slime-devel] SLIME and Lispworks?

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:46:43 UTC 2003

Alain.Picard at memetrics.com writes:

> [I discovered that that's because I seem to use NOUTLINE,
> instead of regular OUTLINE.  I'll try to use `emacs -q'
> to do my slime hacking from now on.]

I would like to fix this, but I can't find this `noutline' package
anywhere - what is it? I notice that the outline.el that ships with
GNU Emacs includes a "(provide 'noutline)" so I'm assuming it's an
alternative implementation of outline-mode?

If you send me noutline.el or, a patch to slime.el with the
appropriate fboundp check or what-have-you, I'll be glad to commit a
fix. Of course you shouldn't have to use "emacs -q" to run SLIME.

-Luke