[slime-devel] Re: Users!

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:32:17 UTC 2003

Camille Troillard <tuscland at mac.com> writes:

> I am not an expert of Ilisp nor Slime, but isn't it possible to make a
> completion command like "m<tab>" which works like the completion in
> the mini-buffer of Emacs.

Are you familiar with the completion that we (and ILISP) have today?
It is essentially like this. You can press M-TAB (or C-c TAB) to try
it, or just TAB in the *slime-repl* buffer.

We don't treat packages the way you mention in your example though. We
do have another form of integrated apropos search, bound to "C-c C-a".

Cheers,
Luke