[LispSea] Qi

Anthony Fairchild anthonyf at blarg.net
Thu Dec 11 23:37:02 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel,

I have installed Qi under Lispworks and have also gone through the tutorials
but I have not done any projects with it yet.  Not because I don't want to
but real life work has been keeping me busy.  I will probably start learning
it by doing a few http://projecteuler.net/ problems with it.  I also ordered
the book, how long did it take you to get yours?

Anthony