[LispSea] update

Ira Kalet ikalet at u.washington.edu
Fri May 25 18:01:17 UTC 2007

Daniel,

Most weekday evenings work fine, except there is some uncertainty about
my ice hockey team's schedule the next week or two.

Booking a room at the UW is difficult, and then there is the problem of
finding it, since I am down in the hospital/health sciences, not to
mention parking.  So, let's stay with the Capitol Hill Library branch.

How far in advance do you need to schedule the meeting?

Ira

--
Ira J. Kalet, Ph.D.
Professor, Radiation Oncology