[LispSea] update

Daniel J Pezely djp07 at speakeasy.net
Fri May 25 04:53:28 UTC 2007

Ira Kalet wrote:
> Hi, everyone,
>
> I don't recall all the details of planning this event, but I could
> certainly do a lisp presentation for beginners.  If some seasoned
> lispers are interested I could also do a presentation on CLOS,
> object-oriented programming and even the Meta-Object Protocol.
>
> Ira

Wonderful!

The last presentation was at the Capitol Hill library branch meeting
room.  I have a projector, since the library doesn't provide one.

If that location works for you, I can take care of the paperwork and
book the room.  Just let me know what days work for you.

Alternatively, if a room at UW is more convenient for you, we can work
that angle since you're affiliated with the University.  (I'm not.)

Have projector, will travel...

Thanks!
-Daniel
--