[LispSea] update

Ira Kalet ikalet at u.washington.edu
Fri May 25 02:55:42 UTC 2007

Hi, everyone,

I don't recall all the details of planning this event, but I could
certainly do a lisp presentation for beginners.  If some seasoned
lispers are interested I could also do a presentation on CLOS,
object-oriented programming and even the Meta-Object Protocol.

Ira

----------------------------------
Ira J. Kalet, Ph.D.
Professor, Radiation Oncology
Professor, Medical Education and Biomedical Informatics
Adjunct Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
Adjunct Professor, Biological Structure
Director, Security and Networking, UW Medicine IT Services

office: 206 598-4107
FAX: 206 598-3786
email: ikalet at u.washington.edu
www: http://www.radonc.washington.edu/faculty/ira/