[LispSea] update

Anthony Fairchild fairchild.anthony at gmail.com
Thu May 24 00:48:07 UTC 2007

On 5/22/07, Daniel J Pezely <djp07 at speakeasy.net> wrote:

> A brief update:
>
> I should be rescheduling the Lisp presentation soon.
>
> It's taken a little while for me to get back on my feet.  Now, I just
> have to get caught-up on a few things first...
>
>         In the mean time, if anyone else would like to present something,
> I can
> provide the projector and take care of the other details.

I'd still like to see a  lisp  presentation for beginners, but I don't feel
I'm qualified for it.  I wouldn't mind working with someone to do it
though.  I have 2-3 people who are interested in this.

I'm still looking forward to your Lisp networking presentation and the other
things you have listed on the site.   Its good to hear that you are getting
back into the swing of things.  Thanks for the update.

Anthony