[LispSea] A 'get things done' app (in Lisp)

Justin Grant jgrant27 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 08:26:33 UTC 2006

Well maybe the suggestion wasn't so good after all.

Coding something spontaneously while being subjected to large waves
of fun at the same time is something that is quite unacceptable.  We
can't have people laughing and coding at the same time can we ? Lisp
cannot be taken to light-heartedly !!!
Seriously now, just how much can a person get done while chuckling at
funny looking cars ?

So if we leave it a couple days it may become a more serious matter
or even better, it may just disappear altogether.
After all the very idea had the beginnings of humor and enjoyment !

OR

We could lighten up about the whole thing.

In the meanwhile I'm sailing off to a tiny island for a few days
inhabited by fierce invalids from hot climates who dare not eat chicken.

The Laughing Lisper...