[LispSea] charter

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Tue Jun 13 04:37:51 UTC 2006

Brandon,

It sounds like you know how to get a paying job doing Lisp or Scheme or
something. Be your own boss and choose your best tools.  Find some
compatriots to work with you on making a business.  That strikes me as more
efficient than converting the society around you.

Either way, my interest is in miniature Lisp systems (e.g., Scheme at its
basic level) and also how and whether to integrate Lisp solutions into
industrial-grade application deployments.  (That's why Chicken tweaks my
interest too.)

 - Dennis

PS: I recommend that you not waste your time selling Dennis on "selling."
It will just be off-purpose when there are more important pursuits.