[rucksack-devel] Enhancements - Code?

Phil Marneweck haragx at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:13:07 UTC 2011

Ok here is a suggested way forward:

 - We need to decide on a repository to base all new development on.
 - Into this repository Jochen can dump his cleaned up code
 - Once we have this code to work from we need to have a discussion in
this forum to see where we need to go.
 - Once we have a set of agreed goals I can allocate work to some of my
devs and talk to Athur about consulting.

>From my point of view I need to get moving on this ASAP so Jochen if you
need help cleaning up the code, please let me know and I can see what we
can do to assist.

Any comments?