[rucksack-devel] Stability

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 13 10:24:23 UTC 2010

James Ashley wrote:

> Is this something I can "safely" (for some value of "safe") recommend
> to end-users?

Difficult question.  I'm not aware of any bugs, but I still haven't
used Rucksack for real-world applications myself.  Apart from Jochen
there don't seem to be many real-world users, so it's not impossible
that there are still some undetected bugs lurking around.

Then again, this is a chicken and egg situation.  If people don't use
it because nobody else is using it, this is not very likely to change.

> BTW, here's a patch I used to get it working on clozure.

Thanks, I'll look into this.

Arthur