[rucksack-devel] SBCL Support for process-{lock,unlock}

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 29 12:00:28 UTC 2006

"Rüdiger Sonderfeld" <kingruedi at c-plusplus.de> wrote:

> I get the following error message:
>
> Control stack exhausted (no more space for function call frames).
> This is probably due to heavily nested or infinitely recursive
> function calls, or a tail call that SBCL cannot or has not optimized
> away.
>     [Condition of type SB-KERNEL::CONTROL-STACK-EXHAUSTED]

My guess is that this is caused by some of the MOP related changes
I made recently to get indexing and schema updates working correctly.

(You can subscribe to the rucksack-cvs mailing list at
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rucksack-cvs
to follow these changes, by the way.)

I'm still working on schema updates and indexing, but I hope I can get
a working version of this Real Soon Now (by the end of this week?).
If the infinite recursion bug still occurs then with SBCL, I'll try to
debug it (if you're still interested).

Arthur