[rucksack-devel] SBCL Support for process-{lock,unlock}

Bruce Butterfield b.butterfield at f5.com
Thu Aug 24 17:25:36 UTC 2006

Arthur Lemmens wrote:
> Geoff Cant wrote:
>
>> Hi all, here's a tiny patch for rucksack.lisp to get process-lock and
>> process-unlock working on SBCL.
>
> Thanks, I committed your patch.
>
> Do the basic tests (TEST-BASICS) run correctly with your version of SBCL,
> by the way?
>
> Arthur Lemmens

Works for me with Geoff's patch: (running on CentOS release 3.6
(essentially redhat enterprise; it also works on Ubuntu 6.0.6)

[bruce at bab rucksack]$ sbcl
This is SBCL 0.9.15, an implementation of ANSI Common Lisp.
More information about SBCL is available at <http://www.sbcl.org/>.

SBCL is free software, provided as is, with absolutely no warranty.
It is mostly in the public domain; some portions are provided under
BSD-style licenses.  See the CREDITS and COPYING files in the
distribution for more information.
* (require :asdf)

("ASDF")
* (require :rucksack)