[rdnzl-devel] Make calls in the reverse direction (.NET -> CL)

Raymond Wiker rwiker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 19:18:08 UTC 2010

Alternatively, it might be possible to (ab)use the delegate support in RDNZL to get what you need - simply define the delegate signatures you require in an interface class on the C# side, then use RDNZL to create an interface object and attach lisp closures (I do something like this to implement LISP callbacks for a somewhat misdesigned .NET library). It might even be possible to generate some sort of reverse RDNZL this way :-)

Alternatively, create some sort of RPC interface for your LISP code.